UDC-2 is a photopolymer dual cure direct emulsion for the broadest range of applications.
- Sensitized UDC-2 emulsion has a shelf life of 3 to 4 weeks at room temperature (60 to 80oF).
- To maximize sensitized shelf life use only distilled water to dissolve diazo sensitizer.
- Protect from freezing. UDC-2 is not freeze/thaw stable.
- Freezing during shipping may result in clear gel spots which
may resemble pinholes.
- Coated, unexposed screens can be stored as long as one month in a clean, cool, dry and completely dark area.
- Always check the expiration date on sensitizer
bottle and emulsion bucket to assure freshness.
Watch Video on how to Properly Sensitize Emulsion “Click Here”
Also see Datasheet
There are no reviews yet.