UDC-2 is a photopolymer dual cure direct emulsion for the broadest range of applications.
- Sensitized UDC-2 emulsion has a shelf life of 3 to 4 weeks at room temperature (60 to 80oF).
- To maximize sensitized shelf life use only distilled water to dissolve diazo sensitizer.
- Protect from freezing. UDC-2 is not freeze/thaw stable.
- Freezing during shipping may result in clear gel spots which
may resemble pinholes.
- Coated, unexposed screens can be stored as long as one month in a clean, cool, dry and completely dark area.
- Always check the expiration date on sensitizer
bottle and emulsion bucket to assure freshness.
Watch Video on how to Properly Sensitize Emulsion “Click Here”
Also see Datasheet