The all NEW Carousel Hybrid Machine is a combination of our three Pin register system and the rotary carousel style machines.
- Due to our 3 pin register system, this machine can print unlimited amount of colours, depending on the quantity of screens you have.
- Comes with six stations, which means it can screen print 6x t-shirts at a time.
- Due to the design, the machine has a much smaller footprint over our competitors, Space saving.
- Machine can be purchased with or without a Flashdrying unit or can be added at a later stage when needed.
- A NEW upgrade from our prevoius machines – as the screens do not have to have register pins mounted onto the screens as previous machines, so you can use both sides of the screens. (Special screens do not have to be purchased for this machine).
- The T-shirt boards are fully adjustable for print position.
- The adjustable register pins mounted on the machine, can be positioned for most size screens.
- Due to the 3 pin register system, a pre register can be done on the machine before exposing the designs onto the screens, this enables you to achieve perfect registration and gives you a quick setup on multi colour prints. (Basicaly straight to print once screens are processed, unlike the original Carousel style machine, where each colour screen will have to be registered onto the machine).
- The great benifit of the 3 pin register system, is that the screens hold registration and not the machine, thus enabling you to do reprints or re-runs of a job quickly with no re-setup required, just grab the screens and print. (No setup required as screens hold registration).
- The Flashdrying Unit has 6x fans to increase airflow and quicker Flashdrying of prints, which in turn increases productivity.
- The Flashdrying Unit has a 4x heater elements, which can be switched on or off independently or depending where your print position is, thus reducing the wastage of unused heating in positions where there is no print, which in turn will reduce the amount electricity used.
Note: The Flash-unit only requires a single phase power source, but may require a separate circuit with a 30amp breaker to run all 4 heater elements. (The services of an electrician will be required).